Leading Manufacturer for PA/VA Systemwww.dsppatech.com
Guangzhou DSPPA Audio Co., Ltd.
Add: NO.1 Xiahe Road, Jianggao Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Tel: +86 020 37166520
LinkedIn: Guangzhou DSPPA
MK6920 adopts innovative technology and produces powerful, beautiful sound. Its functional operation is clear at a glance. At the same time, the product is designed for conference, sound volume is adjustable. Besides, it has multiple protection and enough function, stable and suitable for conference, background music, Karaoke OK, audio-visual and family engineering support.
* Rated power 2×120W/8Ω， each channel 120W;
* 4 MIC inputs with options of balanced or unbalanced, independent volume control
* MIC inputs have ECHO effect and DELAY effect, 7 balanced adjustment
* MIC 3/4 with phantom power (+48 V power supply)
* 3 audio (stereo) input, 2 audio (stereo) output, REC output.
* Treble, bass and balance adjustment, master volume control
* Remote control for MP3 playing, select program, adjust volume, repeating mode and EQ mode;
* With protection of DC output , overload , short circuit and overheat ;
* With individual level and protection indicator for Left channel and Right channel;
* Ideal for small conference room, lecture hall and background music etc.
Front panel & Rear panel connection
7 segment equalization adjustment fader //Slide the fader up to raise the amplitude of the band, and slide the fader down to attenuate the amplitude of the band.
Each microphone's volume can be adjusted independently. The microphone input will have ECHO,DELAY and REPEAT effect.
Can play MP3 by USB. MP3 can be controlled remotely to switch between those two modes, select program, adjust volume, select repeating mode and EQ mode.
Microphone input sensitivity
5 ± 0.5mV
Line input sensitivity
250 ± 50mV
MP3 input -10dB / 1KHZ sine wave
Line output voltage
950 ± 150mV
Total harmonic distortion
≤0.5 (1KHz, normal working conditions)
Line frequency response
20-20k Hz (± 3dB)
Microphone frequency response
80-20k Hz (± 3 dB)
Microphone 7 balanced
64HZ: ± 12dB
160HZ: ± 12dB
400HZ: ± 12dB
1KHZ: ± 12dB
2.5KHZ: ± 12dB
6.4KHZ: ± 12dB
15KHZ: ± 12dB
Line input and MP3 tone adjustment range bass
100Hz: ± 12dB
10KHz: ± 12dB
Signal to noise ratio (8Ω output)
Working power supply
AC220-240V / 50-60Hz
Rated power consumption
8 Ω 120W
Overload, over temperature, short circuit
Dimension (L × W × H)
483x 310x 88 mm