8 Channel power controller
● There are 8 switches on the front which could be used to control on/off of relays under emergency circumstances. For example, when central control devices break down, this function could protect other equipment.
● There are 8 IO interfaces inside the controller which could be used without central control devices.
● Compatible with all existing central control protocols.
● Rotatable ID switch to set network ID code
● Terminals with triplet junction on each relay with normally open/close function.
Used with central control devices. 8 Channel power controller is to control on/off of the power and protect devices.
(1) Manual control
There are 8 switches on the front which could be used to control on/off of relays under emergency circumstances. For example, when central control devices break down, this function could protect other equipment.
(2) IO control
There are 8 IO interfaces inside the controller which could be used without central control devices.
(3) Protocol compatibility
Compatible with all existing central control protocols.
(4) ID selection
Rotatable ID switch to set network ID code,
(5) Terminals with triplet junction on each relay with normally open/close function.
● 8-channel independent power control
● Load capacity: single channel power- 20A
ID selection: Rotatable ID switch to set network ID code,
● Power supply: 24VDC network power supply
● Control through independent network protocol
● On/off control of single or multiple channels
● Able to receive different programming control system
● Dimension: 380H×200W×70D(MM)
●l Weight: 2.7 KG
MAG6000 TCP/IP PA & Intercom Solution for Middle School
The middle school covers an area of 152 mu, with a construction area of 72,000 square meters. The network public address system applied can utilize the existing LAN, characterized by quick construction and less investment; can support various zones, combine zones and groups arbitrarily, and reorganize class at any time without additional wiring; the broadcasting system is mainly used to background music broadcasting, service broadcasting and emergency broadcasting in classrooms, corridors, offices and outdoor playgrounds. The school can achieve zone management and control, and intelligent timing broadcasting of daily management and background music, as well as remote control of the operating status of master device for each terminal through a computer. The background music broadcasting can create a comfortable learning environment, the service broadcasting can provide convenient and quick information prompts for visitors and the emergency broadcasting can provide necessary voice alarms in critical situations such as fires and earthquakes.
(1) It can realize 24-hour fully automatic playing in schools and 24-hour programming for various schedules. Also, it can automatically play the user-friendly music ringtone, setting-up exercises and radio programs and set different ringtone and play campus songs during breaks to enrich school life. The schedule can be adjusted automatically based on the seasons, with special configuration options for rainy days and holidays.
(2) The school’s broadcast and promotion work can be realized in sub-control room. Publicizing and reporting major events at the school to fully reflect campus life. According to the needs of all stages of the school, we will publicize and report important activities, and organize and report comprehensive news of important meetings and major events of the school, so as to enrich the life of teachers and students and enhance the cultural of the school.
(3) The remote control and paging can be realized in the principal’s room, where the principal can publish the management information of the school in his own office without need to go to the computer room; use the remote paging station to conduct broadcasting to any point, zone or all zones at schools. Breaking the rule that the principal must go to the computer room to talk to the whole school.
(4) The campus broadcasting system is equipped with a variety of program sound sources, such as CD player, MP3 player, digital radio and other program sound source devices. It can broadcast in the relevant area or all areas of the campus through the real-time broadcast of the main control software to meet the diverse broadcast needs of the campus.
(5) The emergency broadcasting can be realized in the main control room, sub-control room and principal’s room, providing necessary voice alarms in critical situations such as fires and earthquakes.