Guangzhou DSPPA Audio Co., Ltd.
Add: NO.1 Xiahe Road, Jianggao Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Tel: +86 020 37166520
LinkedIn: Guangzhou DSPPA
l The integral broadcasting power amplifier integrating MP3 player, FM tuner, partitioner (6 zones), preamplifier and power amplifier.
l MP3/TUNER is subject to remote control, and it is possible to control the conversion between MP3/TUNER, selection of program, adjustment of volume, option repeat mode, and selection of EQ mode and so on by means of infrared remote control；and selection USB/SD.
l LED digital tube displaying volume, playing status, program number and so on.
l 2MIC inputs，3AUX inputs, and 1AUX output.
l 4-16Ω rated output.
l 6-zone output.
l Individual volume control and output level indication for each zone output.
l Mute function for priority input.
l Treble and Bass control
l Chime with priority output
l 5-unit LED Meter for monitoring volume output in each zone.
l Output short circuit protection and caution.
This mixing amplifier is rated at 120W. 100V and 4-16 Ω speaker output are provided. There are 3 unbalanced microphones inputs and 3 aux inputs. Bass and treble controls and master volume control are provided. This amplifier can be applied to different occasions, such as supermarket, classroom, etc. Extensive protection from short-circuit, overload and high temp is ensured. Automatic cooling system ensures the extreme quite sound system.
Less than 3dB, from off-load to full load
Less than 1% (at 1kHz, 1/3 rated output voltage)
Signal to Noise
MIC: more than 71dB
LINE: more than 85dB
Bass: ±10dB（at 100Hz）
Treble: ±10dB（at 10kHz）
DC voltage; overload; short-circuit.
Input signals from MIC 1 override other input signals
Outer Packing Size(mm)
Unit Size (mm)
CONNECTIONS (without single-zone outputs)
CONNECTIONS(without multi-zone outputs)
1. MP3/TUNER switch button.
2. Mode：MP3 and tuner conversion button.
3. Mute: MP3/TUNER mute button. Press this
button once, and the content displayed in LED
will flash after the played program is muted;
and then press this button to cancel the mute.
4. MP3 play/pause operation button, tuner memory
channel call button: press this button repeatedly
to select the memorized channel progressively in
5. MP3 backward song selection button, radio backward channel selection button.
6. MP3 forward song selection button, radio forward channel selection button.
7. EQ: Under MP3 output mode, with the Class mode, Jazz mode, Rock mode,
Bass mode and Pop mode. This button is also used for calling memorized channel by tuner.
8. VOL-: MP3/TUNER volume decrease button.
9. VOL+: MP3/TUNER volume increase button.
10. 0-9 numerical keys: They are used to input the serial number of MP3 chapter and memorizing number of tuner channel.
11. U/SD: It is used by tuner to search the memorized channel automatically.
12. RPT: Selection of MP3 repeat mode including repeat one and repeat all.
Copyright © Guangzhou DSPPA Audio Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.
NO.1 Xiahe Road, Jianggao Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China