Guangzhou DSPPA Audio Co., Ltd.
Add: NO.1 Xiahe Road, Jianggao Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Tel: +86 020 37166520
LinkedIn: Guangzhou DSPPA
l 2 MIC inputs，3 AUX inputs, and 1 AUX output.
l 4～16 Ohms （balance, ungrounded）rated output.
l 6-zone output. Each zone volume is individually adjustable and output level indication.
l Output voltage of 0V, 6V, 13V, 25V, 50V, 100V a total of 6 files.
l Mute function for priority input.
l Individual volume control and output level indication for each zone output.
l Treble and Bass control
l Chime with priority output
l 5-unit LED Meter for monitoring volume output in each zone.
l Output short circuit protection and caution.
l Single machine is a complete public broadcasting small system.
Rated output power
Output adjustment Rate
From full load to no-load, ≤3db
Min. source electromotive force
≤ 1%（1kHz，Normal working conditions）
Line: ≥70db (Broadband)
Tonal adjustment Range
Bass: ±10db (100Hz)
Treble: ±10db (10kHz)
DC, overload, short-circuit.
Microphone 1 Input Overwrite other input
Packing dimension (mm)
Machine dimension (mm)
2.LED Power Indicator
3.Bass Adjustment Button
4.Treble Adjustment Button
5.Line Input Volume Adjustment Button
6.MIC Input Volume Adjustment Button
7.MIC 1 Priority Input Jack
8.Zone Volume Adjustment Button (1-6)
9.Zone Level Indicator
11.Five-unit LED Level Meter
When all five units of the LED level meter remain lit, it indicates that the sound is distorted. In such case, adjusting each volume adjustment button until LED unit 4 (+8dB) and LED unit 5 (+10dB) flash.
1.Mute control Button
2.MIC 2 Input Jack
3.AUX Input Jack 1, 2, 3
4.AUX Output Jack
(Link with another amplifier or recording equipment)
6.AC Power Source Insert
7.Fan Exhaust Window
8.AC Power Fuse
9.Speaker Output Terminal
10.MIC4 Input Jack
11.MIC3 Input Jack
12.Microphone and phantom power supply switching key
13.MIC4 Input Volume Button
14.MIC3 Input Volume Button
PRECAUTION OF INSTALLATION
6.If a short alarm rings after turning on power and inputting signals, there must be an output short circuit fault. In such case, power should be cut off immediately. Do not turn on the power until the fault is removed.
● The device is not completely disconnected from power source when it is switched "OFF". For sake of safety, please disconnect the device from the socket if it is not in use.
● Please keep this device off water drops or splash or vase filled with water or any other articles of similar nature.
● Please do NOT remove the cover of the equipment, otherwise you may get an electric shock. Where necessary, repair to the equipment should be conducted by qualified professionals.
● All terminals on the device marked with are live and dangerous, and should be connected by trained personnel.
● This is connected to power source via the plug and any failure or danger occurs, the user can disconnect the device from power source by pulling out the plug out from the socket, therefore, it is required that the power socket should be located somewhere with easy access.
Copyright © Guangzhou DSPPA Audio Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.
NO.1 Xiahe Road, Jianggao Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China